ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

J. Martins is definitely no newcomer on the Nigerian music scene. The talented producer cum singer went from producing hit songs for P-Square to making hit songs with them. His single “Good or Bad” which featured the singing brothers alongside Timaya was responsible for shooting him to limelight.When asked about his relationship with PSQUARE on this interview with HIPHOP WORLD,he responded saying"Before I collaborated with P-Square on “Do I look Fly?” no one had worked with them. They hadn’t even appeared in anyone else’s videos. I say it everywhere, every time that the platform from which I came is P-Square’s platform. There’s no doubt about it. In this industry, they’re my mentors. I came off them. Except I want to stop giving credit to where I’m coming from. When they release an album, I give time; maybe a year or so. If they release a single, I give maybe two or three months. Now they’ve dropped “Personally” video, I’ve given time. It’s almost two months now. I’m dropping my new video soon, and that’s how I’ve always followed it up. It doesn’t mean they’re the ones telling me to do it. It doesn’t mean if we drop at the same time, anything will happen. But it’s just respect".Watch out for the video of  "TOUCHING BODY" featuring DJ ARAFAT of ivorycoast and directed by MATTMAX.

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top