ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Popularly called Sotayo, Tayo Sobola got two nominations this year for Most Promising Actress, 2013 Yoruba Movie Academy Awards and Best New Actress (Yoruba) City People Entertainment Awards 2013. The graduate of Public Administration from Olabisi Onabanjo University has just finished works on her second movie entitled Corper Jide. With an acting career spanning about 10 years, in this interview, the actress speaks on why she quit acting English movies and men’s view on  actresses, among other issues.
What is your relationship with Bovi the comedian?
The truth about it; he is more like a brother to me. We didn’t come out from the same womb but he is somebody I have known for some time. He gives me advice on where I can do well. There is nothing that one cannot achieve if you have someone that can look straight into you and feel that you have something that needs to be pushed out. That is what I appreciate about Bovi.
He looked at me and believed in me and said we could actually work together and that is what came out of all the things you have seen. I have not disappointed him in any way and he wasn’t disappointed in using me to do anything he did. It is nothing more than a working relationship. He is just a very good friend and I see him as a brother. I have met some people before him that are actually doing what he is doing but they never said anything about working together.
How comfortable is your guy with your numerous engagements?
Well, I would say so many guys look at girls and say ladies in entertainment have actually slept with their colleagues because they believe we don’t have confidence to hold ourselves and not let loose. Everybody has got focus. As for me I am just myself and I am actually single for now.


About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top