ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Manchester United fan Usain Bolt has resorted to underhanded tactics to wear out Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero ahead of Sunday's derby. For a Puma video, Bolt attempted to stress up the Argentina forward with some poor passing, forcing Aguero to run all over the pitch. Afterwards Aguero gave his assessment of Bolt's training technique: "At the start, I thought he was pretty bad and then I realised he was doing it on purpose so I would get tired," he said."Then I realised he was a United fan and then I just didn't give him that much importance."
"A big game coming up on Sunday," said Bolt. "I am just trying to tire him out a little bit. It didn't seem to work that much, he is kind of in good shape so hopefully it may take a little out of him for Sunday."
Bolt is a long-time Manchester United fan, and has spoken of his desire to play for his favourite team as his next career.WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top