ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Multiple awards winning singer, Davido, following rumours that he received his BET award backstage, has explained why he was not handed the statuette during the show’s live broadcast. The HKN artiste, who recently won in the Best International Act (Africa) category, at the BET Award, spoke exclusively to Channels Television, revealing that he received his award at an official pre-awards event and not backstage as speculated over various social media platforms.
According to Davido, the whole scenario was misunderstood as he denied receiving his plaque backstage.‘There are about 15 categories that are not mentioned in the show.When I won my award,because they do the pre-show just like MTV MAMAS i instagramed it immediately before the show started so people were speculating that I got my award backstage.No.but after I collected my award, I took the picture backstage with my phone .But if you watch the BET Award they show here, you would see I collected my award on stage.’ 

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top