ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Ali Nuhu is a household name not just in Kannywood but also in Nollywood. This handsome actor, who is a GLOBACOM ambassador has starred alongside the best in Nollywood. At the recently-held City People Entertainment Awards, he spoke to City People on his acting career and marriage.
City People:You are one of the big shots in Nollywood and Kannywood, how did the journey start?
Ali Nuhu:My name is Ali Nuhu, I’m a Nollywood actor from Gombe State, but was raised in Kano State. I had a B.Sc in Geography from the University of Jos. Well, I started acting back at the University of Jos. I used to watch a lot of soap operas and this made me go for several auditions. Which got me a minor role; and the role I was given then brought me this far.
City People:How long have you been acting?
Ali Nuhu:That was many years ago and I have featured in many films that are just too numerous to remember. I have done both Hausa and English movies.
City People:Talk about the Ali Nuhu in films and real life?
Ali Nuhu:The real Ali Nuhu cares so much about his wife. Ali Nuhu is very romantic when it comes to his woman.
City People:There are rumors that you are taking a second wife?
Ali Nuhu:No I don’t know where that is coming from. Though I am aware of the rumor but it doesn’t hold any water. Islamically, my religion permits it but I don’t see myself taking a second wife. What do I need that for? I am married to a woman who is my friend. I also have a successful marriage and can’t jeopardize that. I love my wife so much.
City People:How long have you been married and what was the attraction?
Ali Nuhu:I have being married for 11 years. When I was on location of a set in Kaduna, she came to check on somebody around the area where I was shooting a movie. When I saw her, I told my friends that was the woman I was going to marry. Everybody laughed over it seeing that I didn’t even know her then. Everybody laughed, but now she is my wife.
City People:Did she say ‘Yes’ immediately?
Ali Nuhu:No, she is very shy but she later agreed seeing that I was persistent.
You can connect with Ali Nuhu on Twitter:@alinuhu.

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top