Singer Praiz says marriage is not in the cards for him right now and said when he's ready to settle down, it won't be with any girl in the entertainment industry..
"I don't intend to marry anyone in the industry. I want my love life to be different from what you see on the screen" he said
"Marriage is not something one just rushes into. I can't say because everyone is getting married, I should now rush into marriage. It's a deal forever. Basically, I am just focused on my musical career" he said
Speaking on his kind of woman, Praiz says women who like to work turn him on
"I like my woman to be ambitious. I like a lady who likes to work. It turns me on. I like a woman who would give me that challenge, she must be a good dresser. I like a lady who is obedient, humble and patient with me whether she is right or wrong. Obviously she has t be physically attractive" he said
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
JUDAHjes bounces back with a monster hit which is gradually holding a monopoly as one of the most listened song in the South-South.After ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...

No comments: