While speaking at the 60th birthday celebration service for Bishop David Oyedepo of Winners chapel over the weekend, the GO of Redeemed Church, pastor E.A Adeboye said he doesn't want to live up to 100 years
"When I marked 70 and people prayed that I would be up to 80, I said amen. When they said I would be up 90, I said well, amen. But when they said 100, I didn’t say amen. I didn't because I don’t know what offence I would have committed for God to keep me up to 100 in this sinful world when a crown of glory is awaiting me in heaven. I wouldn’t mind to be 92 though, so that I will be alive to preach when Bishop Oyedepo is 80. But to live up to 100, I don’t know about that" he said
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
JUDAHjes bounces back with a monster hit which is gradually holding a monopoly as one of the most listened song in the South-South.After ...
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...

No comments: