ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Finally, Omo Akin’s Ijo Oloti video which features Baseline artiste, Skales, premieres officially. Ijo Oloti which means “the dance of a drunkard, is a video portraying the upsides to the drinking act pretty much explaining that it can be done responsibly. In his exact words, he says… “I lost a very close friend to drunk driving, even though I’m having fun with my music I have the responsibility to address the dangers related to drunk driving. Music and the artiste can have a lot of influence on the society. I’m all about having fun while being responsible at the same time”

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top