ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Muti talented song-writer,music producer and artist Cobhams Asuquo has released this sensational version of the popular christmas carol – ‘We Three Kings’. This is in appreciation to all family, friends and followers who have made 2014 a tremendous year. His christmas message reads: “This is one of my favorite carols and as I sat in my studio making this music, I thought of you. You may wonder, how do i know you? But I remember everyone who say s a kind word, everyone who tweets back at me, reaches out on Facebook, everyone who waves at me; please don’t be mad if I don’t wave back its just that I don’t see and someone has to tell me to wave back at you, everyone who loves what I do, I do it because of you. and so let the star of wonder guide you to your perfect light this year and in the coming year AMEN 

DOWNLOAD AUDIO   

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top