The break-up of Ini Edo’s marriage has resulted in several rumours being spread about what actually caused the trouble between the actress and her ex-husband, Philip Ehiagwina.
Some reports have it that the Nollywood diva cheated on her husband, while yet others have it that Philip was a gold digger who wanted access to Ini’s newly built Lekki mansion.
The actress however told Encomium Weekly that she just wants people to mind their business.
“Let me be frank with you, I have not spoken with anybody concerning the break-up of my marriage. And I am not going to say anything about it. It’s my past and I have put it where it belongs. So, let it remain like that,” Ini said.
“I don’t care whatever people might have said or written as the cause of the break-up, that’s their business. I have not granted anybody any interview and I won’t do that. It’s my private life, you guys should please let me be,” she added.
Meanwhile Ini’s ex is said to have moved on and pitched his tent with another woman in Ghana.
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
JUDAHjes bounces back with a monster hit which is gradually holding a monopoly as one of the most listened song in the South-South.After ...
-
The Streets Acclaimed King Of The South Erigga New Money returns with Sam Smith’s Stay with Me cover which he christened ‘The Industry’ ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...

No comments: