EME singer Shaydee was asked who he preferred between Wizkid and Davido, and he, unsurprisingly chose Wizkid.
The duo have collaborated on a number of songs including Number One Lover & Won Gbo Mi, and it was no surprise he favored Wizkid.
“Honestly, I think they are just having fun, Davido is doing his thing, while Wizkid is equally doing his, they are both making money and good music, to me they are making huge money, Owo ni ko ko,” Shaydee said.
“We are not so close, I’m more of a fan of Wizkid than Davido, that is because I see Wizkid more and we are always together. But I am not so close to Davido, but in terms of their songs, they are both making hits, whenever I go to clubs I hear Davido’s song I dance, if I hear Wizkid’s song I also dance.”
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
Due to countless plea from his fans who were thrilled at his breath-taking performance at the crossover night last year at the Popular C....
-
As we speculated in the month of june,the 2nd edition of climax nite relaunch is back this month with guest appearances from PHYNO and ho...
-
Off to be released AlaGa iBiLe, Reminisce drops another controversial dope track 3rd World Thug .Download and Share. Download

No comments: