After being treated of Lymphoma, a type of blood cancer, Nwanchukwu Ozioko known as Vast from the popular singing group, Bracket, says he is free to start having sex again. He said doctors warned him to abstain from sex during the treatment process but have since given him the go-ahead to enjoy..
"I have gone for sperm check. I am okay. The essence of not having sex was to ensure that I don't give birth to an abnormal baby. Because if I impregnate a lady in that condition, she might give birth to After such a baby and of course I don't want that to happen. That was why I was instructed to stay away from sex for five months. I am ready to resume. Interestingly, They know I'm a man capable of getting married when it's time. Before they started the treatment, they took sperm from me for safe keeping in case the treatment damages my sperm. I will still be able to have children but nothing bad happened. It didn't affect anything. I am free to have sex and impregnate my lady when the time comes. Apart from being alive, that is also a good news" he told Encomium mag
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
JUDAHjes bounces back with a monster hit which is gradually holding a monopoly as one of the most listened song in the South-South.After ...
-
The Streets Acclaimed King Of The South Erigga New Money returns with Sam Smith’s Stay with Me cover which he christened ‘The Industry’ ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...

No comments: