Davido has said it severally that he never charges for collabos with other artstes and he’s saying it again.
The Omo Baba Olowo of Nigerian music, Davido opened up to HipTv on why he doesn’t charge for collabos unlike his colleagues.
Davido said: –
“I don’t charge for collabos, and I don’t think I have in the past. The truth is I love music and I just do it out of the love. So, I do it for free”
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
About 247tops blog
Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
JUDAHjes bounces back with a monster hit which is gradually holding a monopoly as one of the most listened song in the South-South.After ...
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...

No comments: