ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Controversial Nigerian rapper Eedris Abdulkareem is one of the Nigerian artistes who are supporting President Goodluck Jonathan. He spoke to Encomium Weekly in an interview on February 3, 2015 explaining why he is in support of GEJ. The rapper recently released a song called 'Shine Your Eyes' which according to him it to educate Nigerians on the elections and also encourage listeners to vote President Jonathan into office once again. He said " I want Nigerians to vote for Jonathan because he's a good man. I believe in his dream, that's why I stand by Goodluck Jonathan and i call on the youths of Nigeria to vote for him". Eedris who is of the opinion that only GEJ can save Nigeria denied allegations that he got paid to campaign for President Jonathan saying "Do I need to collect money before showing support for president that meant good for this country? I didn't collect any money, I have not even met the president. If I am opportuned to meet him, I have one question to ask him "why did you say you don't want to jail anybody, including corrupt politicians?"

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top