Controversial Nigerian rapper Eedris Abdulkareem is one of the Nigerian artistes who are supporting President Goodluck Jonathan.
He spoke to Encomium Weekly in an interview on February 3, 2015 explaining why he is in support of GEJ.
The rapper recently released a song called 'Shine Your Eyes' which according to him it to educate Nigerians on the elections and also encourage listeners to vote President Jonathan into office once again. He said " I want Nigerians to vote for Jonathan because he's a good man. I believe in his dream, that's why I stand by Goodluck Jonathan and i call on the youths of Nigeria to vote for him".
Eedris who is of the opinion that only GEJ can save Nigeria denied allegations that he got paid to campaign for President Jonathan saying "Do I need to collect money before showing support for president that meant good for this country? I didn't collect any money, I have not even met the president. If I am opportuned to meet him, I have one question to ask him "why did you say you don't want to jail anybody, including corrupt politicians?"
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Complete Fashion Magazine‘s new issue, it is all about the love for soccer. On its new issue are actress Osas Ighodaro and TV personalit...

No comments: