ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

After his impressive display which saw him lead Chelsea to the top of the premiership table, captain John Terry has been rewarded with a one-year extension. The 34-year-old central defender has penned fresh terms, worth in the region of £150,000 per week, which expire at the end of next season. The new deal signed does not include any option or obligation of an extension but the defender will be given another contract if he continues to play regulalry. Coach Mourinho said the contract was a reward for John Terry's impressive display so far this season. "This new contract is not to say, "Thank you very much".
It is because John continues to perform. He is a top defender. I am happy that he completely deserves this new contract after a season where he has already played 40 matches," Jose Mourinho said. Since his debut for Chelsea in 1998, John Terry has made 661 appearances for Chelsea scoring a club-record 63 goals for a defender. "I'm delighted to have signed an extension to my contract with Chelsea," he revealed. "After adding another major trophy to my collection this month I hope myself, the players and manager can continue to bring success to our club. "Playing for this great club makes me so proud. And as always I would like to thank the fans who have continually supported me."

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top