In an interview with Views Channel, 2face Idibia shared his rag to riches story, remembering a time in his life he claimed ‘staff’ when he boarded buses in Lagos because he had no money to pay for his bus fare.
Staff is a word public servants like police or the army say to bus conductors so they would not pay their bus fare..
“I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus.
I dropped out and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music. I actually confessed to my parents.
I told them the truth that I am not going back to school.
I am going to Lagos, Festac town. All this waka wey I dey talk so, na molue… staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus” he said
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Home
Unlabelled
I Claimed Staff To Enter Public Transport In Lagos – 2Face
Tagged with:
About 247tops blog
Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
JUDAHjes bounces back with a monster hit which is gradually holding a monopoly as one of the most listened song in the South-South.After ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...

No comments: