ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Byron Schlenker, 47, has a tongue measures a massive 8.6cm across, while his 14-year-old daughter Emily isn’t far behind, with her tongue measuring 7.3cm at its widest point. Byron, who has now been nicknamed the Gobfather, only discovered his rare gift when he picked up a copy of the Guinness Book of World Records while helping Emily with a school project at the library. Byron said:“ Turning the page I saw that the world’s widest tongue was a guy from Australia at 7.9cm. On the way home I started thinking my tongue is pretty wide, I wonder how wide it is?” Byron measured his tongue and several months later the organisation crowned him and Emily as having the world’s widest male and female tongue. Byron explained that his gob-smacking record has made him quite the celebrity in his hometown. He said: “I get stopped by people at the grocery store or when I’m out in town to take a picture. I have had people come to my house to sign their record book. I even had one lady who asked me to lick her Guinness Book, which I politely declined.”

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top