ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

A LADY'S phone INBOX 
1..I luv u dear (EHIS )
2..Can i take u out tonite? (Andrew)
3..I always feel bad when I see u with another man (MOSES)
4.. Sweetie don't forget d trip (MD)
5..Darling, av u seen d credit I sent u? (Collins)
6..Honey, I will do whatever it takes just for U to be by my side (Samuel)
7..Consider it done (Senator)
8..Baby, check ur a/c bal and call me back (Chairman)

A GUY'S PHONE INBOX:....
1..Your data bundle will soon expire (MTN)
2..Hey dude, give me a break! I told U Am getting married(Jane)
3..Don't u dare call me again, cheat (jumoke)
4..Am warning u 4 the last tym oo (Landlord)
5..Brother am still expecting the money for the admission form (young bro)
6..My son, how re you? Please send us some money (Mama)
7..I have not seen my period for 2 months (Ijeoma)..
8... DEAR CUSTOMER, RECHARGE UP TO....

TRUE OR FALSE??

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top