Munachi Abii has gathered lots of fans with her rapping skills and beauty queen title. She is however set to gather more with her acting skills.
The rapper is making her acting debut in an upcoming TV series 'Indigo'.
Muna who has been sharing behind-the-scenes photos from the series on her official social media pages, recently shared one with the caption;
"Before I did this, I wasn't even sure I could act. With the amount of soul searching and rediscovery I've been doing lately, I decided to take a chance on myself .
@majorboy8 believed in me & told me to #DoIt in the most comical way I've seen. So I said, #AdventureTime . I know that things can only get better from here on out ... Watch out for #INDIGO #Series coming soon."
Also spotted on set alongside Muna is Wana Udobang. Check out some photos shared by Muna.
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
About 247tops blog
Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
Follow @247tops Portharcort and Grafton MR.2KAY earlier today went on twitter to reveal the remix of his memorable BUBUGAGA which f...
-
Korede Bello, the singer whose hit single #Godwin# is the wave of the moment was spotted at an event surrounded by police officers.
-
CEO of Chocolate City Music, Audu Maikori yesterday announced he was stepping down as head of the music label but he’s still CEO of Choc ...
-
Follow @247tops This multitalented Radioph DJ,OAP,RAPPER ,and the list goes on proved to many musicians that he can do better than them ...
-
Follow @247tops Fresh from Mavin Records, this is the video for Journey of A Thousand Miles off the Frenzy Album featuring label mate...






No comments: