ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Munachi Abii has gathered lots of fans with her rapping skills and beauty queen title. She is however set to gather more with her acting skills. The rapper is making her acting debut in an upcoming TV series 'Indigo'. Muna who has been sharing behind-the-scenes photos from the series on her official social media pages, recently shared one with the caption; "Before I did this, I wasn't even sure I could act. With the amount of soul searching and rediscovery I've been doing lately, I decided to take a chance on myself . @majorboy8 believed in me & told me to #DoIt in the most comical way I've seen. So I said, #AdventureTime . I know that things can only get better from here on out ... Watch out for #INDIGO #Series coming soon." Also spotted on set alongside Muna is Wana Udobang. Check out some photos shared by Muna.




About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top