While speaking as a guest on RubbingMinds TV programme today, music star Cynthia Morgan said she can’t date any man in the Nigerian entertainment industry because they are all full of crap
“I’m not dating anyone in the industry. Never. Like Never. Personally I don’t think its my thing.
I think they are full of crap. Yes says me. I can solely handle that.
I have friends who have been in relationships with guys in the industry and it didn’t work out.
They are all the same thing, they are artists”she said
Cynthia also denied ever bleaching her skin or doing a nose or boob job. She says any difference seen about her stature is attributed to growth.
“I have not done any constructive surgery.
Any difference you see is growth.
The pictures circulating are me when I was 17, 18″ she said
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Complete Fashion Magazine‘s new issue, it is all about the love for soccer. On its new issue are actress Osas Ighodaro and TV personalit...

No comments: