Singer Yemi Alade says her nominations for a BET and MAMA awards makes her feel she is one step closer to bagging a Grammy award.
“It is difficult to describe. I received the news with an unfathomable joy in my heart.
The MTV MAMAs news came barely three hours after I was nominated for four Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
I was grateful, humbled and thankful.
It also boosted my zeal to keep doing what I do.
I feel one step closer to bagging a Grammy award.” she told Daily Trust
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
Ghanaian actor and Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite are now engaged. She announced Chris had proposed to her on Instagram. Damilola is ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Complete Fashion Magazine‘s new issue, it is all about the love for soccer. On its new issue are actress Osas Ighodaro and TV personalit...

No comments: