Barely 11 days after Toke Makinwa's marriage was hit by an infidelity crisis, the popular OAP has been celebrated as one of Nigeria's first and most successful vloggers by Youtube.
Toke took to her Instagram account on Thursday, June 25, 2015 to reveal the honour bestowed her with pictures saying she's now a YouTube Star.
In her words, 'Mama I'm a YouTube Star.... So much to be thankful for, YouTube is 10 and tonight I was celebrated at the "Evening with YouTube" event. I got to talk about my channel and share my growth on YouTube as a content provider.'
She further wrote, 'I feel really blessed, way up! God has brought so many of you into my life via my Vlog and it feels really good to be one of the very first Vloggers in Nigeria. Don't let anyone kill your dream, first they will laugh and at some point they will copy.
'Thanks to everyone who has ever watched, subscribed or liked any one of my videos, for the family I have built thru this ministry I say thank you God and thank you too. Yes, You. I think we should take TokeMomentsontheroad,' she concluded.
Slider[Style1]
Style2
Style3[OneLeft]
Style3[OneRight]
Style4
Style5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- #TRENDING
- Video
- Category
#TRENDING
-
As the transfer window reaches its last 4weeks paving way for the new football season across europe,we decided to put together all the top ...
-
Gov. Fashola of Lagos state who complained recently he was yet to get his PVC has finally collected his PVC. He was pictured collecting ...
-
Popular rappers, Olamide and Phyno yesterday, June 8, 2016 met the Lagos state Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode at the state house. Phyno shar...
-
Just while his banging Joint “FASHI” ft Skales is still rocking the airwaves.. The ever blazing DJ Spicey does not feel like relenting a...
-
The Messi tattoo is a committed way of Ms Kozhenova showing her adoration for the in-form forward, according to her.

No comments: