ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Z

It’s here, it’s hot, the flows are LEGALLY deeper than you expected. It is the Illegal Music 3 by M.I Abaga. According to M.I: “At this stage in my career and life, finding the time to record another Illegal Music was purely a labor of love. I hope that Nigerian HipHop will rise and claim its place at the table on Hip-Hop’s mount Olympus.

I would like to see a lot of rappers remix and recreate the song ‘The Box‘. The team was GPLUS, Ckay and I. And I want to appreciate them for their love in making this ‘FREE’ project. LOL. Fortitude, T3WMF, Black Child thank you. Yoye Hayba, thanks for being the A&R on this project. Toda Kafang, you are the greatest thanks for pushing me always. CC I got you always. TMXO and Yung Kheengz thank you for your contributions. To the fans.. I love you #LoveYours.”

CLICK ON THE TRACK TO DOWNLOAD

1. The Finale 
2. Everything I Have Seen 
3. Black Bill Gates Featuring KhaliGraph Jones 
4. All Fall Down Featuring Poe 
5. NotJustOK/Savage 
6. Numbers 
7.Head of the Family 
8. The Box Featuring Pryse & Ckay 
9. Sedi 
10. Remember Me Featuring Ruby

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top