ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Earlier yesterday information was release to the news men that, Rahama Sadau, has been expelled from Kannywood due to her immoral attitude at the just lunched video of classiq tittle "I LOVE YOU, Classiq, the Jos born music star, who happened to be the owner of the said video, is definately not happy with what happened to popular Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau. Ms. Sadau was expelled from the Kannywood film industry for featuring in a romantic music video. ClassiQ’s new single ‘I love you’ featured the Kannywood actress as a vixen which caused a lot of media outrage recently. Her expulsion was announced on Sunday by MOPPAN, a coalition of associations that set rules and regulations governing the conduct of actors and actresses, as well as production of movies in northern Nigeria.

ClassiQ, who sounded remorsefully throughout, said he never thought things would turnout the way they did. “I actually asked and begged Rahama Sadau to be part of the video because she is a popular figure in the entertainment industry and that is all. I wanted a popular face in the video,” he said. “When the whole thing blew because of her appearance in the video, I got shocked. In fact I am still not myself till now. I am shocked by her expulsion. “I keep feeling it is because of my video that she got expelled from the industry and that is not good at all. She is a good person. “We are not in any way trying to prove a point or step on any body’s toe. “It is strictly professional and look at what it has turned out to be for her. I am so worried and disturbed about it,” the musician told our correspondent.

Source: Abdulrahman Tesleem

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top