ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Mavins recording act, D'Prince has welcomed a baby boy with his Cameroonian girlfriend, Inorie Fotso, three years after they started dating. Though the little tot is coming out of wedlock, D'Prince and his elder brother, Don Jazzy have been doting on the new born and mum. Spotted at the American home of the Enebeli in Atlanta, Georgia were the duo of D'prince and Don Jazzy and their parents, who were also around to celebrate the arrival of the bundle of joy.

Confirming the birth, D'Prince wrote, 'There comes a time when a boy has to become a MAN. The love of my life just gave me a bouncing baby boy. To God be the glory. Now I feel my life has a purpose. To live for my boy.' In the words of Don Jazzy, 'Congrats @dprincemavin. We out here!!! My parents re here too. See my fine mama.' 

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top