ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

 
PORT Harcourt (Rivers State) born talented singer, Mercy Chinwo was the winner of the 2012 Nigerian Idol reality show.  The pretty artiste who mesmerized millions of viewers with her fantastic vocal delivery and great performances, most notably, Fela Anikulapo’s Zombie, may not have lived up to the high expectations of Nigerians when she won the competition 17 months ago.Mercy, in an interview with ENCOMIUM Weekly revealed that the much publicized promise of a N7.5 million recording contract was never fulfilled to her by the organizers.She also added'I know their expectations are high and I want to use this medium to say I’m sorry for keeping you guys waiting.It’s a promise that I’ll drop some very good songs very shortly.  It’s more like a one-man hustle right now for me. I’m proud to say it’s a one-man thing because if you don’t go through challenges you won’t know your strength.I’m a one-man standing. I am not in any record label, I am alone.  I have to say the truth.  I am not or was never tied to any record label.  I get a producer do my song and keep the hustle going.

About 247tops blog

Dope,Talented and Multi-Tasking Genius
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top